Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ethan's First Day of School



This is us dropping Ethan off at his first day of school on Tuesday. He was so excited he wanted to go to school at 7 in the morning. Finally when we did get to go to school I made him stand out front for a picture. You can see how trilled he was with that idea exspecially since there were kids looking out the window at us. He just couldn't wait to play. They sent the week just getting use to using the potty there and being there in general. I got my first piece of true refrigerator art today...Ethan painted me a picture he said was the water and the beach....so it's kinda a blue and yellow blob but we proudly hung it on the refrigerator where everyone could see. He was so proud of it and I was proud of him. I'm glad he is enjoying his school though he said he got in trouble today so I may have to talk to him more about that. Next week he has to bring in a baby picture and a picture of his family which sounds like fun. They are also starting to go over the alphabet which Ethan already knows but I'm sure it will be fun for him. They are getting snacks that correspond with the letters with the alphabet which is kinda cool...each day gets it's own letter this month so next Tuesday is B so they get Bananas at snack time so cute!

On different news I want to thank everyone for the kind words about the ward switch. Thanks for understanding. I think once I meet some people my own age things will be better...that will hopefully be tomorrow at my first Chelsea playgroup. I think my biggest problem was not really being mentally prepared for it to be different so now that I am this Sunday should go much better. I've already e-mail the RS presidency about starting a photography group since I wasn't very interested in the groups already going. I am going to make this work. I figure most of the responsibly of making this new ward be a great place lays on me so wish me luck here goes nothing.

No comments: