Friday, September 14, 2007

A Year With Danny

Tonight I've been sitting here thinking about how grateful I am to have Danny and what a blessing he is with all his smiles and infectious laughter. He gets so much joy out of life you can't help buy be happy around him. So here is my tribute to my little man and how much he's grown over the last year.



Danny holding my finger two hours after birth.


Danny one month old dressed up as a frog for Halloween.


Danny two months old in his little snow suit to keep warm outside.


Three months old sleeping in his carseat after church.


A 7 month old Danny sitting up...his new trick at the time.


His favorite thing to do at 8 months was play peek a boo with his brother.


Danny 9 months his first ride in the swing.

10 months playing in the sand and doing his little Indian call (I don't know what else to call it)

11 months he discovered sports golf still seems to be his favorite

1 Year! His imagination has really started to come out this last month. The first picture he was making all kinds of noises when he put it to his mouth so funny...taken a few days ago. The last two pictures show more of his playful side. We were in the middle of a diaper change and he just rolled away and started playing so I grabbed the camera.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love his dimple. So cute!