Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dads Surgery

Yesterday Jared's dad had open heart surgery. All went well and they ended up clearing two of the blockages. They will go in at a latter time with a different procedure to clear the third. I think Jared's mom said it was angioplasty or something like that. They were going to keep him sedated for about 6 hours so he should be waking up sometimes this morning. He is doing as well as can be expected and is in an ICU unit right now but should hopefully be moved to a private room by tomorrow if all is going well. Jared's mom said I could go back and see him after his surgery but I don't think I could have handled seeing him like that right now so I'm going to wait until he's feeling just a little bit better. Thanks for all the wonderful things you all have done and the kind words and prayers.

No comments: