Saturday, July 21, 2007

Apple Store Opening

So this morning because we are totally and completely crazy we got up went to breakfast with friends then stood in line for an hour with kids just to be one of the first people in the new apple store here in Ann Arbor. No more having to drive 45 mins to go to the apple store! Anyhow we stood there with Ethan running circles around us quite literally and Daniel screaming at the top of his lungs for a good 15 mins and I had this thought that I had truly lost my mind. But at last we made it to the front of the line and got into the store...and got our free T-shirts. Jared is always up for a free T-shirt. Here's a funny little Jared fact so he LOVES t-shirts but will only wear ones he got for free. If you actually dare I say it buy him a t-shirt it just sits in his closet because you had to pay for it. Don't ask I truly don't understand the logic in this but as long as there are free t-shirts to be had he wont go naked so all is right in the world. On a side note we knew at least two other people standing in line with there kids...and probably a dozen others who were friends I'm not sure what this says about us and our friends maybe that we all need some kind of help. No I'll sit at home and stalk my mail man as he delivers my Harry Potter....it was torcher to walk past borders and a whole display of them this morning and no just grab one up but it will be here soon or so Jared keeps telling me.

4 comments:

Jill said...

So, what's the apple store? Must be really cool if you stood in line for it! :) That is so funny about Jared and t-shirts! I guess he gets enough free ones to stay clothed. I'm impressed!

Jess said...

Apple store as in Apple computers and probably the coolest computers around...just an fyi if you want something fun for the kids to do at the mall they have a few computers set up just for kids to play on with games and stuff...Ethan thought it was great. Jared gets about 15 to 20 free t-shirt a year...he has more shirts than I do by far!

Lisa said...

I will now give Jared every free T-shirt we get. I always throw them away and hope Shawn won't notice!

Jana said...

Loved the story. Aren't we crazy for even leaving the house with kids? Every time I do it, I promise myself NEVER AGAIN! But there I am. . . out with all three. :) I read the other posts and I am so sorry to hear about Jared's dad. Life can be so trying at times. He will be in our prayers.