Saturday, July 21, 2007

Old Friends



Yet again all the men in my life are peacefully sleeping away the night while I sit here typing. Someday I'm going to be peacefully sleeping while they are awake I swear. What goes around comes around right? Anyhow tonight I went scrapbook and instead of working on the boys books like I usually do I decided to do a little work in my own. I did a two page spread on my senior prom. Something about looking at old photos always makes me just a bit sentimental. My favorite is a photo of Me, Jared, Amy and Steve. Amy was my best friend from high school and Steve is this great guy who I've known since umm either kindergarten or 1st grade I can't remember which. It's really funny to think that me and Jared are married and so are Amy and Steve now though I'm not so sure I would have thought that the night we got the picture. BTW Amy if you don't have this picture I can send you the spar copy I have (somehow I ended up with two). It's funny when you start looking at old pictures how certain memories pop up... studying at Amy's house for biology test, hanging out in the library every morning before school started (ok so maybe I was a little bit of a geek), Amy asking if she should go out with Steve, Amy gushing over Steve on the phone after there first date which if memory serves was prom but that might have been there second date hmm, anyhow I think I can honestly say Amy was the one friend who never got tired of me in high school and was always there for me. In a little over a week I get to kidnappe her for 5 days and take her to Maine with me. Hmm I wonder if it's kidnapping if the person drives them selves... At any rate I'm so excited to get to have her for five days and if Steve gets the time off that would be twice as fun. Although I hear he has some rather incriminating pictures from Elementary school or something that I may have to talk to him about:P I feel like a kid who has been told they are getting everything they want for Christmas. Thanks Amy your the best.

No comments: