Monday, July 2, 2007

Photography addition

Ok it's official I have a photography addition. I realized this as I'm importing my photos from today all 450 of them! What sane person takes 450 pictures in one day? Ok well about 150 or more where photos for the Huber's but still that's a lot of photos and I know tomorrow will be worse because we are going to go see fireworks and play at the park. If I don't take any picture for a day I feel like something is missing it's so pathetic. And now with this whole photography business thing it's just feeding the addiction. So far I have figure I need to be in AA for paper since with my scrapbooking habit I have a thing for paper and now I need to be in counseling for my photography obsession. I'm just a mess. :)

As for the boys update. Daniel is driving me a little insane this week. He's into everything and he so darn fast! Saturday while making dinner he was playing on the floor and I figure he couldn't really hurt anything so wasn't paying to much attention. Big mistake! I'm in the middle of cutting up cucumbers when I hear this glass shattering sound followed by crying. Daniel had somehow managed to break the doors on the front of our fireplace. I thought my heart would stop but he was just fine scared and confused but fine. He must have his fathers luck because he
didn't even have a scratch on him! As for Ethan he has decided that Daniel is pretty cool and can't go anywhere without him. He refuses to take a bath unless Daniel can come. We can't go for a car ride unless Daniel can come. Tonight we were watching peter pan while Daniel was sleeping and Ethan came over to ask if we could wake up Daniel because he wanted to play with him. I said no but Daniel woke up on his own a few mins latter. When Ethan heard Daniel crying he started to jump up and down and ran to there room to get him. I love the fact that they love each other at least for today.

No comments: