Sunday, August 26, 2007

Last Sunday

Today was our last Sunday in the Ann Arbor Second Ward starting next week we will be attending church in Chelsea. We've thought about this for a long time now and it still feels like the right thing to do but I will miss the things about our ward that make it so special. I'll ex specially miss some of the people but I know I will make new friends. I can't think of much more to say on the topic that won't make me cry so we'll leave it at that and I'll let everyone know how next Sunday goes.

On other fronts Ethan may at last be getting close to being done with potty training. I decided at the start of this week that we just had to put him in underpants and deal with the messes so that's what we did. The first two days were horrible with tons of accidents but he only had one accident yesterday and none today. He seems excited about using the potty and I'm excited not to have to change so many diapers a day.

In Daniel news there's not to much to report. He's getting a new tooth I think so is cranky and is running a fever...poor guy. He's walking really well these days and can't stand it if you make him stay in one spot. In sacrament meeting today he was taking snacks from me to give to daddy it was really cute. He thinks it's so fun to share, I hope that doesn't change.

In general news I switched the boys and my office on Saturday, well mostly. I still have to sort threw a ton of stuff and hopefully get rid of a ton of stuff. The boys now have the bigger room which seems to be working out well. On the photography front I'm working on organizing a photography group that will meet once a month (if anyone is interested or knows someone who is let me know) and I'm setting up a photo blog just for picture stuff. The photo blog I'm building kinda from scratch so I'll let you know when that's put together maybe a few more days. I'm still planning on keeping this blog the other one will be just for picture stuff more of a working portfolio for lack of a better word.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We will miss you in our ward, but like I said before - it just means double Evites for you. : )