Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sunsets in Michigan




Lately we've taken to going for car rides in the evening in a vain attempt to get the kids to go to sleep. I've taken to bringing the camera along so well be driving along and suddenly I'll yell stop to Jared jump out of the car like the lunatic I am and take a picture then run back to the car and get in and off we go. It's really quite fun for a crazy person and I've gotten some cool sunsets I don't think I would have capture otherwise so here they are.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Pretty pics! And you look so pretty in your self portrait. Your makeup looks fantastic! So I just read your girls weekend blog and you have the best husband ever. What a prefect match. He takes such good care of you! Mark and I often talk about how great you guys are!
Jenny

HW said...

I love the sunsets! Good job.