Saturday, August 11, 2007

Maine pictures 2

Ethan and Amy taking pictures at the top of our hike



our family at the top of the hike up clubhouse bluff

view from clubhouse bluff.

Ethan being well Ethan.




So even though this cabin is out in the middle of no where it has a tennis court...made of clay. Anyhow Ethan thought it was the coolest thing ever and for a while we were playing pretend tenis then he found a tennis ball so we could "play real tennis". I'm really glad he loves sports so much.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

what a blast! It looks like you guys had a great time, but we sure missed you!

Jenny said...

Wow so beautiful!! I think if I could own a cabin that would be where I would want it. So we drove home from Utah yesterday and mark and I were reminiscing on all of our Michigan friends and saying how much we miss you guys then today when I called my mom, I started crying about it. I know crazy! Anyways when can I call you. I'd love to just chat like old times.

Jess said...

Jenny you know you can call anytime...it's always a little crazy but we can always make time as long as your ok with me stopping mid sentence to answer questions from Ethan and tell him to stop doing something or other...I figure it's what kids are ment to do when your on the phone I remember annoying my mom to no end. As far as missing friends being crazy that just silly it's natural and I miss you guys too...Visiting Teaching hasn't been the same since you left to be honest, no one else is well you.