Monday, April 23, 2007

Photography update






Photography stuff seems to be picking up. I'm taking more and more pictures which is great. I'm learning more and more of what works and what doesn't. Jared is pressuring me a little to start charging people so I guess I better come up with a price list. It should be pretty easy right? Well I'm going to at least calculate how much everything will cost to do and we'll go from there. I am going to try and order a portable backdrop off of e-bay I think. I think that will make things more professional looking along with a few solid backdrops. I have a friend who is willing to buy one of the backdrops as payment for doing family pictures for her. Its a really sweet offer. I'm also going to see about getting some reflectors since I want to work with natural light and they really aren't to expensive. The up side of this is being totally portable so if I wanted to stuff at someone else's house I could as long as there is enough space. I need to find some time to work on the website as well. I think I've settle on True Emotions as the name for the photography business but need to double check that its not already in use.

No comments: