Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ethan


Today Ethan had to "fly" up the street to go see the fish in our neighbors pond. I think he really just wants to go throw rocks in the water but he always says he wants to see the fish. I also learned today that you can go fishing in a mud puddle with a stick. The things you catch may look like leaves but really they are fish or so Ethan tells me.

We interviewed a preschool today for Ethan and I think we are going to stick with it. I think they will be able to handle him there and he really liked all the different things they had to do. We talked with the person who will be teaching his class and he seemed to like her. They have lots of trips and special things they do with the kids like they take them to a pumpkin patch in the fall and have special puppet shows that kind of thing so I think Ethan will really enjoy it and it will give me a little bit of a break.

No comments: