Sunday, May 6, 2007

Trampoline









I have been so occupied with my family that I almost forgot to tell people. We got a trampoline! Yes Jenny your probably right one of my kids, probably Jared, will break a leg or something but I figure it's going to happen no matter what. Jared's parents got it for all three of my boys for a combined birthday present. They came over while Jared was out of town this last week and we all went to get it then Jared's dad took some time off work to help put it together. It was really sweet they wanted to have it all put together before Jared got home that night so that he could just go play on it if he wanted to. I have to say it's the best stress relief ever. How can you be upset when your jumping on a 15 foot trampoline. I think it would be really fun to have a sleep out on the trampoline or at the very least do some star gazing. I have decided on hard days this summer it will make the perfect place to take a nap while the boys are napping, or read a book. Ethan is totally in love with the trampoline and tells me every morning about it. It's also helping with his sleeping 30 mins on it and he's ready for a nap or bed which is great! I think it's just what we needed! Once life settles down a little bit we are going to have a wii/trampoline/bbq party. So far there is only one rule for the trampoline, only one person at a time. Jared has of coerce violated this rule already but Ethan is quite admit about no one jumping with him. I hope it stays that way. I do have to find out how to clean it though cause umm the birds have already found it, no surprise.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Jess, I'm so jelous. I had a trampoline growing up and it was the best thing ever. We would have big slumber parties on it. Nobody ever broke anything but I remember biting my tongue open. It was pretty nasty but at least I have a cool scar. Good Luck!

Jenny said...

I couldn't help but laugh about the Jared breaking his leg thing. he is such a big kid, probably why he and Mark got along! Abby wants a trampoline so bad, and hearing you talk about naps and reading on it, well lets just say that wouldn't happen here. It is already starting to get too hot for outside play.