Friday, May 11, 2007

Well Seasoned Panio

I can now officially say we have a well seasoned piano though probably not the way some people may. This morning Ethan became board while I was feeding Daniel his breakfast. Solid food may me more of an obstacle than I thought simply because it allows Ethan to get into so much trouble. Anyhow this morning I was listening to Ethan play while I was feeding Daniel. He's playing with piano no big deal, so he makes a lot of noise, so what. He can't hurt the piano right and if I can hear him he must be not into trouble? Umm in these types of situations it's always best to check I've discovered but I always try to convince my self that he's being good. Ethan had obtained an all purpose spice from the counter where I had left it from the night before (Note to self reason number 48 to clean up after dinner) and for some reason had decided to season the piano. No I don't mean just a shake or two but the whole bottle sprinkled along the keys. My house now smells just like all purpose seasoning for some odd reason and now every time I look at the piano I start to laugh.

No comments: