Tuesday, December 25, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

This week I sat down with Ethan and had him dictate to me his letter to Santa so here you all go...

Dear Santa,

Bring me presents, please. I would like a red house and a car. Please bring a rattle for Danny. Mommy would like a race cars that go really fast. Please bring Daddy a new big table. I would like more games to play with mommy and daddy. I would like a new train that says chooo choo and a rock tunnel that's really cool. Danny would also like some chips. Oh and I would like paper and scissors so I can cut lots of things.

Thank you,

Ethan

Yesterday morning Ethan hurried down stairs and ran up to me to ask a very important question. "Mommy has Santa come yet?" I told him no that he would come tomorrow so after he went to sleep again and got up. Ethan responded with utter discusses "but I just did that!" 


1 comment:

Janie said...

So did you get your race cars?