Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let's play ball

Tonight I was pleasantly entertained when the boys decided to play baseball in the house. I probably should have put a stop to it but it was just so dang cute that I couldn't. Ethan had found a small plastic baseball bat and a tiny ball that matched. They both went to other toys but kids will be inventive when they want to do something. Ethan taught Danny how to throw the ball to him. So Danny would pitch and Ethan would hit the ball, then they would both chase it. Then they started switching batters so Ethan would pitch for Danny etc. This went on for about 45 mins. It made me glad I have boys. Not sure if this whole playing baseball inside thing though will work in another few years. I see lots of broken windows in my future.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like an accident waiting to happen! But cute, very cute.