Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Trip to the dentist

Today was Ethan's first trip to the dentist. I expected crying maybe a little hysterics and all together an unpleasant event. What I got was a pleasantly surprise. Ethan was excited about seeing the dentist. He thought the cool glasses he got to wear while they looked at his teeth were great. He did everything they asked him to with excitement and a smile. The dentist told him how beautiful his teeth were and he just beamed with happiness. It was great! At the end he even got a sugar free sucker. The dentist said he was the most patient 3 year old they had ever seen. Some days I'm glad I have such an unusual son.

In other news we finally got all our christmas cards in the mail today. Every year our christmas card list grows this year we toped 75.  However next year I swear I'll be more organized and get them out way earlier. Ok so it's a good theory at least.

No comments: