Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas comes early

I must have been good this year because I got my first Christmas present today from my loving husband. What you might ask? A brand new IMac!!! It's really pretty. Silver with a supper thin keyboard. I love macs they are soo cool and now I have one all of my own. I'm looking forward to Jared being here so I can actually play on it. Right now all I can say is it looks very pretty and I can't wait to try out all my new programs.

In a small life update I took the boys to the Dr today and found out Ethan has a sinus infection so he's on med for the next 14 days. Should be fun since to get the first dose down him I had to sit on him and pry his mouth open...twice a day for 14 days this should be fun. He's going to love me after it's all over I'm sure. Danny has a minor eye infection that should clear up on it's own but if it's still there in two days I have a prescription for him as well. I'm glad I'm done with Dr visits this week...the boys teepeed the room with that roll of paper that they use on the examination table. Ethan's pediatrician think Jared owes me something expensive and shiny for all I went threw with them today. That made me laugh. It's nice to know that other people understand at least a little.

No comments: