Sunday, December 2, 2007

Goals

So I've decided to that there is no point in waiting around for the new year to set a few goal. I also figure if I have them in writing I won't forget about them (or pretend to) and maybe it will give me motivation to actually get them done so here are my life goals right now:

1.) Try to help someone every day...this actually has been a goal sense stake conference and it's worked out pretty well so far.

2.) Read my scriptures every day...ok I'm a looser on this one so I have lots of room for improvement

3.) Loose 30 pounds...ok so that's my big one but I've decided for each 10 pounds I loose I get something special but I haven't figured out exactly what that will be yet so if anyone has suggestions send them my way. I am considering a night away at a spa if I make it to 30 though.

4.) Get to bed by 11...ok this is actually on Dr orders and I've been bad about it again so I'm going to try to get back in the habit.

5.) Eat better...ugh I'm suppose to be on a low sodium low fat diet also Dr orders but the last few months it has flown out the window.

6.) Get one date with my husband a month.

7.) Get to the temple before the end of the year. I haven't been well in almost a year ugh I need to make this a bigger priority!

8.) Remember to enjoy my children they won't be young forever

9.) Make one new friend every week

10.) post on my blog every day. I've noticed when I take the time to record something about my day I feel better about life in general which is always a good thing.

I think 10 is a good number so we'll start there and if I manage to get threw those I'll have a whole new list come the new year.

No comments: